Pages

Monday, April 6, 2020

the Lockdawn

This is a song that I did about the Lockdawn I hope you enjoy.
The lockdown is getting out of hand 
we just don’t want to stand.
I just want to go out the door have fun
And do some more.
The lockdown is getting out of hand 
I don’t know what to do so I am trying to stand. 
The corona virus is so mean
We always want to stay super clean. 
Everyone is trying to be nice
But they ain't gonna give everything a good price.
I know that you and me are not happy 
But a lot of us can be really slappy.
We all gotta stick together and make a power 
Otherwise it will be so sour.
My mama always said to me 
We gotta stay together otherwise we will get the fleas.
Pumpkin soup is always good 
But you don’t want to stay like that.
Avocado is always good 
And if you want to stay that way you could.
Bananas are always okay
But they're gonna have to stay.
Electronics are pretty good 
But they ain't as good as they look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment