Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2020

my songs that I made up.

My songs that I made up.
Happy.
You and me we make it  happy, one to three you got to Count On Me baby.


Emoji day.
It's emoji day we make it happy yay. One of us is sad but one of us is happy yay,
you are amazing slap me in the face.


Fly away.
Your a little bird fly away fly away, your so cute with your little wings fly away fly away.


Kindness.
Sometimes the wind breaks in my head, but you know I got to see you even when you red.
You know that I want to be there with you.
You make me smile oooohhhh even when I’m sad and blue,
you bring me up when I’m mad too.
I know that are amazing ooooohhhhh if you disappear I will always go and try to find you,
to be safe you got to stay over here, I know that you will always be there when I’m crystal clear,
you will always be there when sad with tears. I know you,
you know me I got to stand my ground when your not here, you make me strong,
happy, proud, kind too, kindness is the best just like you, you are amazing!!!!!!!!

Don’t go.
And I want much more to give, I just love your face and your eyes please don’t die.


Normal girl.

You're just a Normal girl with amazing hair,
I thought that you would know that I couldn't stop staring
mmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmm.:):):):):):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment