Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2020

my day this day.

My day this day.
On April 5th Sunday I woke up in a okay mode we started our day off with doing some yoga for 36 minutes, then we had some breakfast most of us had spaghetti on toast but some of us had eggs on toast I had spaghetti on toast then I was writing some more song I love writing songs it so much fun. We went on a walk like always, we went to the reserve in Coopers Beach when we got home I was watching some YouTube well my mum was making lunch for us, next me and my nonna did some art then it is nearly time for dinner.
I hope you enjoyed my day.
here is my pictures that I did.

6 comments:

  1. Your day sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ava I hope your day is too

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's sounds like a great day .
    Thank you for commenting on my blog.
    How are you ?
    I love your songs too.
    Georgie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am good thanks what about you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks leah how is your day going?

    ReplyDelete