Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

my day

My day.
My day was very good I got to talk to all my friends It was so nice to see there faces again it really made my day. Then I did some home work Next I did yoga with my nonna well the rest of my family went to get some food, when they got home me my sister, nonna and mum went for a walk and i rode my bike on the beach at low tide, it was so much fun. My brother did not want to come with us. I had chicken and vege fried rice for dinner, then i did some drawing and watched youtube.
I hope you enjoyed my day.
here I am doing some drawing.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Leila! Your day sounds so fun. Our family likes to do a lot of the same things like riding bikes on the beach & yoga. Did you help cook dinner? I'm glad you are staying well during lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leila, What an awesome day. Its great that you do yoga with your Nana. I've been practising yoga myself nearly every day in lockdown. Do you like doing yoga? If you do then we could always ask Whaea Jorja if we can do some at school after lockdown.

    ReplyDelete