Pages

Monday, September 21, 2020

bear

 ‘’Hi my name is Mrs bear’’ 

‘’One day I was going for a walk to get some honey because I was very hungry’’.

So when I saw the honey I was drooling so much I mean it's my favourite food of course I'm going to drool’’ Mrs bear said.


‘’So I was going for a little trip because I was even more honey I mean wow i eat a lot but am I pregnant or something?’’ Mrs Bear said in a funny voice. He was really, really hungry so he couldn't help himself so he RAN so fast that he went to where he needed to go really quick’’

He finally reached his destination he went to a very big tree and then he saw the most scariest thing ever, it was a LION!!!!!!! The bear was very scared but then he found a tree he thought that    

The tree was big enough so the little lion could see him but then they became friends.

 then they lived happily after.

THE END.

By Leila.



No comments:

Post a Comment