Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

my day

my day.
Today me and my family went to Kaitaia to visit my mums friend. My mum had a short talk with her friend while me my brother and sister and step dad stayed in the car. Then we went to mitre 10 and got lots of plants with three bags of compost because my mum wanted some to plant in her veggie garden. Next we got McDonald's because me, my brother and sister were hungry and my mum and step dad said that we could get some ,me my brother and sister were so happy because we have not had McDonald's in a very long time. Once we got home I fed my rabbits and got one of my baby rabbits and played with him, finally I played reading eggs on my chrome book.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leila - lucky you got some McDonalds - it is shut now! I went to Kaitaia yesterday to go grocery shopping and EVERYTHING else was shut.

    ReplyDelete